Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lego Tutorial: How to Make Your Own Brickfilm

Lego Tutorial: How to Make Your Own Brickfilm Video Clips. Duration : 6.30 Mins.


This is a tutorial on how to make and animate your very own brickfilm. I created this video as my own Independent Investigation Project for SAGE. If you really want to know about making brickfilms, I would go to brickfilms.com and click on the resources page, but if you are a beginner (and pardon me if you are not)remember to always start on a level you fell comfortable with. I use an Olympus FE-210/X-775 camera and a Vegas 8.0 program. This is a good site to use for someone who is starting on brickfilms: www.brickfilms.com and www.brickfilms.com Please try not to ask me about Windows Movie Maker, I know very little about it.

Tags: Lego, Brickfilm, tutorial, animation

No comments:

Post a Comment