Thursday, March 1, 2012

DELUXE | A CoD4 Frag Movie by Abbie

DELUXE | A CoD4 Frag Movie by Abbie Tube. Duration : 6.50 Mins.


Editor: www.youtube.com Frags by: www.youtube.com Music: Celldweller - Fadeaway (Life After Death Mix by Pulsedaemon) I Will Never Be The Same - Worldless (Andrew MAze Remix) Blue Stahli - Corner Insane new fragmovie from the insane PC editor, abbie. He never disappoints so subscribe to him now. This is the same guy that brought you EXTAZY. Enjoy and like and favourite this insane fragmovie. ek9Cinema Description: Statement Mark "phantasy" Pinney: After months of hard work I'm pleased to finally release Deluxe, the movie has had a vast amount of hours put into it and I hope this shows. The frags may not be your usual crazy sniper unscopes but instead we tried to create something containing a great atmosphere with LAN frags and something for everybody to enjoy. It has been a pleasure working with abbie and I'm very pleased with the outcome. I hope you all enjoy the fragmovie. Statement Stanislav "abbie" Martinov: Hi there, this is my 5th fragmovie about Mark "phantasy" Pinney. I've started work on it in January 2010, I've worked hard and it looks like we have a nice fragmovie, it shows the best of the best of Marks' frags. Basically the movie is separated into two parts: online part which contains frags from some fun mixes and matches againts the best european teams; and a LAN part which contains frags from some of the best LANs in europe such as: UKeSA, The-Experience, i37, i39, SteelSeries Esport Challenge. I hope you will like my work, so make popcorn & cola and ...

Keywords: cod4, fragmovie, tek9, mw2, montage, killfeed, quickscope, noscope, omfg, quad, holy, crap, abbie, hazardcinema, insane, extazy, deluxe, extreme sports, fps

No comments:

Post a Comment