Tuesday, June 19, 2012

P90X vs Insanity vs Rushfit

P90X vs Insanity vs Rushfit Video Clips. Duration : 8.95 Mins.


I compare and contrast the home workouts P90X, Insanity, and Rushfit home workout programs and talk about the advantages and disadvantages of each one from my experience with them and reveal which one is my favorite workout. Disclaimer: I'm not paid and am not a distributor of beach body or rushfit workouts. I don't get a dime from Tony Horton, Shaun T, or GSP for my opinions, and I won't sell you anything. Just my opinion as a guy that likes to workout. Intro and ending music is "Wonderboy" by Tenacious D.

Keywords: home workout, workout, exercise, p90x, insanity, rushfit, george st pierre, gsp, mma, mixed martial arts, ufc, shaun T, tony horton, reuben, opinion, vlog, fitness, fitness program, tenacious d, wonderboy, body building, muscle, strengthening, weights, free weights, jack black, asian man, asian, asian male, personal, experience, comparison, vs, versus

No comments:

Post a Comment