Sunday, January 22, 2012

San Diego tutor, college admissions & applications expert, student support, Virginia Ruehrwein

San Diego tutor, college admissions & applications expert, student support, Virginia Ruehrwein Tube. Duration : 3.10 Mins.


TotalStudentSupport.com produced by http Virginia: I am here to tell you that your child can do well academically and ultimately get into a great college. I have dedicated my career to helping students from grades K-12 develop confidence in their abilities and achieve their educational goals as a result. With many years of experience in my field as a teacher, special education advisor, counselor, and director of college preparation programs, I can provide all the services you child may need to succeed, while enabling you to breathe a sigh of relief. A Bachelor's degree in regular and special education and a Master of Education from Harvard University provided the foundation for my work, but it is my passion for helping kids and families like yours that means most. If your child is struggling in school at any grade level, or you just want him or her to do better and ensure college entrance, I can definitely help. Julie: Just over year ago, my very bright son was failing in school and I worried about whether or not he would graduate. Due to serious learning disabilities, attention deficit disorder, episodes of depression and other complicating factors, school had always been unpleasant and a challenge for him. When I met Virginia and heard about her wide range of training and experience, I knew that she had the necessary tools to deal with all aspects of my son's needs. Thanks to Virginia's hard work, he is now motivated and confident like never before and earning straight ...

Keywords: college, tutoring, counseling, admission, San Diego, counselor, high, middle, school, application, entrance, assistance, education, teaching, preparation, family, support, adolescents, youth, parents, resource, mentoring, consultant, SAT, testing

No comments:

Post a Comment